Sunday, August 10, 2008

Island Park

We went on vacation this week to Island Park, Idaho. It was so much fun! My brother Bart and his family went with us. We went fishing, 4 wheeling, and canoeing. We also went to a wonderful dinner theater at Macs Inn called Butch Cassidy and the Sunburnt Kid. It was a lot of fun and highly recommended. We went to West Yellowstone to get ice cream and do a little shopping, and we went to Yellowstone to jump in the Fire Hole. The trip was tons of fun, and we were sad when it was time to come back home.

Trace and Jace waiting for the fish to bite.


Stacy had great luck the first day. She caught a lot of fish and became very adept at baiting her own hook.

Jace and Bart

Jace caught a bunch of smaller fish before catching this good sized Brook.

Tracy holding my fish. I held a fish earlier and didn't like the teeth.

Trace caught this fish the second day. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera on the boat, so I had to snap this when we got back to the cabin.

Trace and Stacy after 4 Wheeling.

It was a LONG ride - I think around 3 hours. We went to the top of the mountain over rough rocks. I thought my neck was going to break in two.


Jace ready to go 4 Wheeling again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home