Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Favorite Author of All Time

Marcia Lynn McClure is my favorite author of all time. Not only does she write the BEST romance novels, she is the sweetest person. She truly scatters sunshine everywhere she goes. I so admire her and her sunny personality. Marcia held a Meet and Greet nearby last night and my daughter Stacy and I went. This was our third year. We had so much fun! My sister Jill, Stacy's Young Woman President Stacy D., and Stacy's friend Lindzi were also there. If you haven't read any of Marcia's books, you must check them out! They are so good! You won't be disappointed. The first book I read was The Heavenly Surrender. I think my favorite is The Visions of Ransom Lake though. I won a copy of it last night! You can find her books at Amazon or http://www.marcialynnmcclure.com/.

Last night, Marcia brought her husband and two sons for the first time. It was so much fun meeting them. I begged Stacy to have her picture taken with Marcia's sons, Trent and Mitchel.

Aren't they cute?


Here's a picture of Mitchel with his dad Kevin:

Below is Kevin with his sister Kristi. It was so much fun talking to them and getting to know more about their family.

Here's a picture of Mitch reading what his mom wrote to Stacy when she signed her book:

It was such a fun night! I can't wait until next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home