Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lighting Lab

Oh well, I missed a day! I wanted to make sure my link was showing up as the free photo book as long as possible so everyone would get a chance to sign up for the book.

Stacy and I went down to Orem for our lighting demo/lab today. It was pretty fun. Here are a couple of pictures from the class. Nicole provided 4 models for the 101 class. Here is the first picture I took for the day:


And here is the last, the still life food photography for 102:

Stacy and I decided to stop at Thanksgiving Point on the way home. I've never been there and I wanted to see what it was like. We practiced taking a few pictures. Here's one of my favorites.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana and Family said...

I think Stacey just gets prettier every day!!!

November 18, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home