Free Photo Book!!!!!
I found this great deal on Daisy's blog.
They mentioned it on the Oprah show. You can make a free photo book from Snapfish.com. This offer only lasts until Friday so go here and check it out! I just did it and this is what it said: A credit for one free 8" x 11" custom cover photo book has been added to your account. This credit will be automatically applied at Checkout. To take advantage of this offer, you must create and complete your book order by Sunday, Nov. 16, 2008 at 11:59 pm PT.
Check out the link here: http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7
Have fun!!!
Edited to add: Kallie wrote to say that the deadline to complete the book has been extended to 11:59 p.m. PST Saturday, November 22, 2008. Thanks Kallie! I was worried how I was going to complete it by Sunday night.
They mentioned it on the Oprah show. You can make a free photo book from Snapfish.com. This offer only lasts until Friday so go here and check it out! I just did it and this is what it said: A credit for one free 8" x 11" custom cover photo book has been added to your account. This credit will be automatically applied at Checkout. To take advantage of this offer, you must create and complete your book order by Sunday, Nov. 16, 2008 at 11:59 pm PT.Check out the link here: http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7
Have fun!!!
Edited to add: Kallie wrote to say that the deadline to complete the book has been extended to 11:59 p.m. PST Saturday, November 22, 2008. Thanks Kallie! I was worried how I was going to complete it by Sunday night.

1 Comments:
Thank you for the link. I started making mine tonight, I noticed now because of the demand they extended it to the 22nd of November.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home