Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 24

Winter - yuck! But if you look really hard, there is a little beauty in it.

Brockton came over. He found an ornament that had fallen and gotten lost when we put away the tree. He said, "Ball, tree?" I said yes. Then he played with it for a minute. I heard a rattling, like he had taken the top off and looked, he was touching that part of it. I asked him if he broke it. He said, "No, I fixed it." It was indeed like it should be. What a smart little kid. Who knew he knew that sentence.

I lined the cars up and had Mater jump them like he does on Tall Tales. Brockton loved it. He started doing the same thing. He'd land on a car and say "Ouch." At the end of the jump he'd say, "I did it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home