Day 22 - I Can Fly
Not quite. Brockton has decided that it is fun to jump from the ottoman onto the couch and back again. I was sitting close to where he was jumping and he'd land on my leg from time to time, so I moved over a tad. He kept jumping, loving every minute. Then, I don't know what he was thinking, but as he landed on the couch, he jumped for the back of the couch. I didn't like that idea, but as I turned to see how far up the couch he was jumping, I saw that he was jumping right over the couch. Horrified, I rushed to the other side as he began crying. I scooped him up and held him close. He would not be comforted until I told him he scared Grandma. Then he kind of looked at me. I asked if it scared him too. He nodded yes. I called Grandpa out and he held Brockton for a couple of minutes too. Brockton was then off and taking comfort in the kennel with Hallie, feeding her food. All was forgotten, by Brockton at least. Grandma was still trying to get her heart to calm down. Ahhh, little boys discover all too soon, that alas, they cannot fly.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home