Day 12 - Couch Potato
I have been feeling a little weary lately. Feeling down, thinking that everything falls on me. Not only do I have to work, but I also have to do everything around the house while Tracy sits and watches tv and plays on his iphone. I started calling him "Couch Potato" hoping it would inspire him to get up and help. Now Brockton has been known to call "Papa" what I call him. Sometimes he'll call him "Honey" saying things like, "Honey, come eat." Well, when he heard me calling Tracy "Couch Potato," he started calling him that. Tracy would laugh and Brockton thought it was even greater fun then. I told Tracy my picture of the day had to be of him being a couch potato. After I got my camera and sat down on this loveseat to take a picture of him on the couch, he got up and came to sit by me so I couldn't take his picture, so I got up to take it. He grabbed the pillows and put it in front of his face. Brockton thought this was great fun, so he grabbed a pillow and climbed up on the loveseat by Tracy and hid too.


Then Tracy kind of had a pillow fight with him, laughing while telling Brockton not to call him a couch potato. Brockton loved it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home