Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 (Kiss, kiss, kiss)

Awhile ago, Brockton realized that when I called Hallie, I did the kissing sound. Once in awhile he'll call Hallie then do the kissing sound himself. Tuesday night when Brockton was over while his parents went to the gym, grandpa went downstairs to run on the treadmill. Brockton wanted to go down there too, but I kept him upstairs, not wanting him to get hurt. Every once in awhile, Brockton would go to the top of the stairs and call "Papa!" No answer. After awhile, Brockton went back to the top of the stairs and yelled, "Papa! Honey! (kiss, kiss, kiss - calling papa as he would Hallie.) Too funny!

I went to get my camera, but grandpa had come upstairs by then, so I sat Brockton on the chair to take his picture. He begged for a book, so grandpa handed one to him. Here he is looking at the book. He loves to look at books.

I told him to call grandpa and he called him then made the kissing sounds again, so I hurried and snapped a picture.

Later, he crawled on the piano bench with "Cow" and started driving "Cow" over the keyboard, playing the piano. It was too cute so I had to take a picture of that too, even though Jace was begging for no more pictures since the flash gives him a headache. Jace is prone to migraines.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

He's growing up! He looks older.

January 21, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home