Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16

Tracy and I took Brockton for a walk because the gorgeous frosty trees were calling me. Tracy put him on top of a snowbank so I could get a picture of the mountains in the background. I love this picture with his cute little tongue.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Then I just had to get a picture of the barn behind him.


On another note, Brockton is finally calling me grandma. It's kind of bittersweet. I'll miss him calling me "mom." Means he's growing up, but it is makes me feel good that he can finally call me grandma, since he's been calling grandpa, "papa" for months.


He likes to "run fast" up and down the hall.


Today, we took Brockton to Jamba Juice with us. When we pulled into the parking lot he squealed, "Yay!" Five seconds later he squealed it again, and when we parked, he squealed the loudest and happiest "yay" yet. So cute! He got his own cute little cup with some of my White Gummy Bear with Strawberries.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana and Family said...

Such a cute little boy! No wonder you have so much fun with him!

January 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home