Stuff and Nonsense
Today I thought of a new name that Stacy and I could name our photography business. I thought it was quite clever and laughed out loud. I'm surprised we haven't thought of it before. I wondered what we could call ourselves if we put our two last names together, Nielsen and Fifield. Can you guess what I came up with?
I worked with a cute girl today since Patty had a wedding to attend. She's 19, married and has a three month old baby girl. Most of the people I work with are hispanic and most can't speak English, so I'm glad I was paired with Jasmine as she speaks perfect English having moved here from Mexico when she was four. Halfway through the day, she told me that some of the other workers wouldn't talk to her and she didn't know why. I was surprised. She said that she'd say hi to them and they wouldn't even acknowledge her, so she just gave up. The only thing she could figure out is that she talks to Coni and Mireya, who have both worked there the longest. It seems that last year Mireya told Anna that she was doing something wrong and Anna and the rest of the newer workers quit talking to her and Coni since Coni is her friend. It's funny, when I came back from working at the garden center, I found they would not go to lunch or break at the same time because they wanted nothing to do with each other. I asked Patty what was going on and she told me about their little feud. After about a month or two, they started eating together and talking to each other again. I thought all was well, but I asked Coni about it today and she said no, they talk a little while eating, but they do not like each other. She said that Allen made them get along since they have to work together. How sad. I have worked with them all and I think they are all pretty nice. It's too bad they can't see the good in each other like I see the good in each of them.
Kind of reminds me of a similar situation which I'd remind you of, but alas that post has been deleted.
I worked with a cute girl today since Patty had a wedding to attend. She's 19, married and has a three month old baby girl. Most of the people I work with are hispanic and most can't speak English, so I'm glad I was paired with Jasmine as she speaks perfect English having moved here from Mexico when she was four. Halfway through the day, she told me that some of the other workers wouldn't talk to her and she didn't know why. I was surprised. She said that she'd say hi to them and they wouldn't even acknowledge her, so she just gave up. The only thing she could figure out is that she talks to Coni and Mireya, who have both worked there the longest. It seems that last year Mireya told Anna that she was doing something wrong and Anna and the rest of the newer workers quit talking to her and Coni since Coni is her friend. It's funny, when I came back from working at the garden center, I found they would not go to lunch or break at the same time because they wanted nothing to do with each other. I asked Patty what was going on and she told me about their little feud. After about a month or two, they started eating together and talking to each other again. I thought all was well, but I asked Coni about it today and she said no, they talk a little while eating, but they do not like each other. She said that Allen made them get along since they have to work together. How sad. I have worked with them all and I think they are all pretty nice. It's too bad they can't see the good in each other like I see the good in each of them.
Kind of reminds me of a similar situation which I'd remind you of, but alas that post has been deleted.

2 Comments:
Nielfield? Fifson? If I win do I get a free photo session with you? (JK)
Fifielsen
NiFi (as in NieNie)
Tell us, tell us!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home