The Ultimate Gift
Ok, I am ready for winter to be over!!! Today was such a gloomy, cloudy day! I need sun!!!

On another note, Stacy and I watched a pretty good movie last night, The Ultimate Gift. It had a good message and was even kind of a chick flick. Jace came in towards the end and said, "This looks kind of dumb, is it?" We both said, "No!" He stayed to watch and seemed to enjoy it.

On another note, Stacy and I watched a pretty good movie last night, The Ultimate Gift. It had a good message and was even kind of a chick flick. Jace came in towards the end and said, "This looks kind of dumb, is it?" We both said, "No!" He stayed to watch and seemed to enjoy it.

2 Comments:
I amwith you! I am sure missing the sun. Maybe that's what my hang up is.....
I love this movie! Oh and thank you for being so supportive! I could definitely use your help! You're sweet! Thank you again!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home