It's Birthday Week!
How did that happen? I am not at all ready for my birthday this year. I don't know if it's because I'm one year closer to the big 5-0 or what, but I'm definitely not excited about my birthday. Maybe it's my cold which sucks the energy out of me. Maybe it's the fact that my "sweetheart" didn't love me enough to give me even a small present last year (for my birthday or for Christmas.) Maybe it's the cold - why wasn't I born in the late spring or early summer? I don't know what it is.
I will try to put on a happy face, I will try to get myself in the mood. I will be happy this year it is not the big 5-0!
I will try to put on a happy face, I will try to get myself in the mood. I will be happy this year it is not the big 5-0!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home