Red, Sally and Lightning
As you know I have been "collecting" Cars for Brockton to play with. We had most of the Radiator Springs Cars, but we did not have Red or Sally. We have been looking for them for months. A few months ago, they came out as a 3-pack with Lightning McQueen on e-bay. The price there is around $17.99 plus shipping. Someone mentioned this was brand new, so I figured they would be in the stores soon. I have checked the stores practically each time I go, checking the 3-packs and checking the individual cars. No luck. Tracy and I went to Stacy's church once and saw the little boy in the row in front of us playing with Sally. I asked his mother where she had found Sally and she didn't even know who she was. She said her mother had given her a bunch of Cars because she was getting rid of them.
Finally, I found the 3-pack I wanted at Kmart online. I was so excited. The price was only $12.99 and I could order it and pick it up at the store and save shipping! I texted Cody and Stephanie and they said to order them one too. So, I ordered 2 and paid for them. I got a confirmation e-mail and they said that they had my order ready, but they listed the WRONG 3-pack. I called the store and they told me which 3-pack they had pulled and it was NOT the right one. They didn't have the right one in stock. I called Kmart (which is actually Sears) and they said I could order it online and have it shipped to my house. I asked them if they really had it in their warehouse, since they obviously were selling things online they did not even have. The guy checked and found out they did NOT have it in their warehouse. I asked for my money back, he said he would cancel the order and it would go back into my account. It did not. We were heading up to Idaho for a vacation and I decided to wait until I got back to see if the money got put back in my account before I headed up to Kmart for a refund. (Which I eventually had to do.)
Tracy and I went to Wal-Mart to do some shopping for our trip. My feet automatically started carrying me towards the Cars section. I said, "Wait a minute, we came for food. I'm going the wrong direction." Then I thought I might as well check while I was right there for the 3-pack again. I was on the phone with my son, when I got to the section. I glanced at the 3-packs knowing it wouldn't be there, when I did a double take. There it WAS!!! I shouted, "Oh my crap!" (Yes, I do say that word. I've been saying it since I was a kid and it just came out.)
I was so excited!!! I could only see one package, so I sorted through the rest and in the very back was one more for Cody and Stephanie. The best part? It was only $10.99!
Tracy whipped out his phone and took my picture. Now we just have to find Flo and Lizzy.
Finally, I found the 3-pack I wanted at Kmart online. I was so excited. The price was only $12.99 and I could order it and pick it up at the store and save shipping! I texted Cody and Stephanie and they said to order them one too. So, I ordered 2 and paid for them. I got a confirmation e-mail and they said that they had my order ready, but they listed the WRONG 3-pack. I called the store and they told me which 3-pack they had pulled and it was NOT the right one. They didn't have the right one in stock. I called Kmart (which is actually Sears) and they said I could order it online and have it shipped to my house. I asked them if they really had it in their warehouse, since they obviously were selling things online they did not even have. The guy checked and found out they did NOT have it in their warehouse. I asked for my money back, he said he would cancel the order and it would go back into my account. It did not. We were heading up to Idaho for a vacation and I decided to wait until I got back to see if the money got put back in my account before I headed up to Kmart for a refund. (Which I eventually had to do.)Tracy and I went to Wal-Mart to do some shopping for our trip. My feet automatically started carrying me towards the Cars section. I said, "Wait a minute, we came for food. I'm going the wrong direction." Then I thought I might as well check while I was right there for the 3-pack again. I was on the phone with my son, when I got to the section. I glanced at the 3-packs knowing it wouldn't be there, when I did a double take. There it WAS!!! I shouted, "Oh my crap!" (Yes, I do say that word. I've been saying it since I was a kid and it just came out.)
I was so excited!!! I could only see one package, so I sorted through the rest and in the very back was one more for Cody and Stephanie. The best part? It was only $10.99!
Tracy whipped out his phone and took my picture. Now we just have to find Flo and Lizzy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home