Saturday, April 10, 2010

In the Garden

Brockton looked out the window and saw a football in the backyard. He called for me to come and see. He wanted to go out and get it, so out we went. I put him on the trampoline to jump for a little bit. Then he saw the horses a couple of houses down. I turned to look and saw a baby horse. We went in the house and grabbed Grandpa and the camera.






Look how cute - the baby walking under his mom.


Back in our yard, Brockton found a flag and carried it around for awhile.





He went out to the dirt in the garden so I took a picture of his cute little feet.


He went back to the grass while I took a few pictures of things in the garden. I turned around and there he was picking flowers. What a cutie!



Back out to the garden.


Sticking the flag in the ground.


He crouched down and played in the dirt awhile before deciding to

sit down and play. Here he is pouring dirt over his feet.


He kept pouring dirt on himself then dusting it off.

Throwing it in the air.




I decided to take a picture of the dirt in his hair as we headed back to the house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kallie said...

I love little boys feet in flip flops, so cute!

April 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home