To be Honest...
Okay, I see people blogging all the time about how life REALLY is. So, can I do that for a minute? I am so TIRED of being yelled at. Okay, so it's not really YELLING, it's more like obnoxious talking. I am tired of being told how wrong I am and how my kids can't do anything right and how I'm such a bad mother because I say, "Don't yell at my kids, " or "What's more important, this little incident or your relationship with this child?" I am tired of it. I have to tell myself I am of worth. I don't deserve to be treated like this and neither do my kids. I read all the other blogs about how everyone has the best husband in the world and how they are more in love now than they were the day they were married and I ask myself "What is wrong with me?" Am I the only one getting "yelled" at? Okay, a minute's up. I'll go back to pretending my life is perfect.

2 Comments:
You are an amazing mom and you have great children. Of course we all argue I am sorry you feel like you are being yelled at. He needs to view them as his children too not just yours.
I am glad you shared, because no matter how much we try to pretend nobody's lives really are perfect. We all have struggles and trials, some more obvious than others. I am sorry that you are going through this, it must be frustrating. Hang in there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home