Happy Birthday!!!
To my dad and Marinda!!!
Marinda came over for a little bit last night, so I took this birthday photo with Brockton. Then she headed out to dinner with her friends. I don't see Marinda much anymore. Kind of sad. :( But she's grown up and has finally left the nest. May she fly high and free and always remember to choose the right and keep the Lord first in her life. I love you Marinda! Have a happy day!!!
Happy 80th birthday to my dad!!! I love you dad!!!
Marinda came over for a little bit last night, so I took this birthday photo with Brockton. Then she headed out to dinner with her friends. I don't see Marinda much anymore. Kind of sad. :( But she's grown up and has finally left the nest. May she fly high and free and always remember to choose the right and keep the Lord first in her life. I love you Marinda! Have a happy day!!!Happy 80th birthday to my dad!!! I love you dad!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home