Day 41 - Girl's Night Out
Stacy invited me out for banana splits tonight. What a fun surprise! We had so much fun! I've missed being with my sweet baby girl. She had her little point and shoot, and took this picture which will be my picture of the day to remember this fun time.

Afterwards, we came back home to upload her pictures to my computer. Then she showed me some of the tricks she has learned about our flash. I tried them out on this picture of her. I love the soft look of the light! Thanks for showing me this Stacy!

Turned the picture into Chocolate.

Afterwards, we came back home to upload her pictures to my computer. Then she showed me some of the tricks she has learned about our flash. I tried them out on this picture of her. I love the soft look of the light! Thanks for showing me this Stacy!

Turned the picture into Chocolate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home