Nicole's Classes
Stacy and I began our photography journey last fall (2008). We started at Inkleys, went on to some Community Ed classes, then found a great beginning photography teacher in Orem - Nicole Hill Gerulat. We learned so much from Nicole. She had Stacy and I looking at each other exclaiming, "Why didn't the other teachers teach us this?" She taught in terms we could understand and had us do homework each week so we would internalize the things she had taught. We took Photography 101 and 102 from her. We were VERY sad to learn that she was moving to San Francisco. She has FINALLY opened up online classes for Photography 101. I wish she was opening up a 103 class. I would be one of the first in line!
The reason I am posting this is several people have asked me what classes I took. So, if you're looking for a class that teaches the basics and teaches you how to take pictures in Manual instead of Auto, this class is definitely the one you want. It is well worth the money. We went on to take more courses and workshops and can say that Nicole's prices are very reasonable.
Here's a link to a post on one of the classes: http://scatteralittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2008/11/oh-well-i-missed-day-i-wanted-to-make.html
Here's a link to her online classes:
http://nicolesclasses.bigcartel.com/
The reason I am posting this is several people have asked me what classes I took. So, if you're looking for a class that teaches the basics and teaches you how to take pictures in Manual instead of Auto, this class is definitely the one you want. It is well worth the money. We went on to take more courses and workshops and can say that Nicole's prices are very reasonable.
Here's a link to a post on one of the classes: http://scatteralittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2008/11/oh-well-i-missed-day-i-wanted-to-make.html
Here's a link to her online classes:
http://nicolesclasses.bigcartel.com/

1 Comments:
Thanks for this information. I went to register, but both classes were already full. I contacted the teacher and she said she'd put me first on the wait list. Let's hope someone has to drop out for some reason!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home