Day 38 - Superbowl
I've never been to a Superbowl party before. Heck, I don't think I've ever watched the Superbowl before. Cody invited us over to his house for a party. At first, he just invited Skyler, Jace, Stacy, Scott and Tracy and me. Then Dallan found out about it and wanted to be invited, then Stephanie's family wanted to come. Cody decided he needed more food. He just was afraid people would back out. Stacy made Subways - two 3-footers to feed the whole crew. Skyler brought 2 pizzas. Dallan texted me when I was at Cody's and told me he felt sick and they weren't coming. Stephanie's family decided not to come, so it was back to the original people but with TONS of extra food. I felt bad. There was a lot more room though, than anticipated with all the extra people. Stacy and Scott only stayed until halftime, then they went to watch the rest of the Superbowl with his family. Everyone was routing for the Colts. I didn't pick a team, just went along with the rest. Towards the end, I told them I was changing teams. The other team deserved to win if the Colts were just going to throw the ball away. Found out the next day the one who was supposed to catch the ball used to play for BYU. Ahh, a connection. I need a connection as to why I would cheer for one team over another.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home