Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sheep and Goats

One day Brockton came over and we decided to go take him to see the sheep. They had been close to the fence when I drove past them a little earlier. However, when we got there, they had moved away from the fence and couldn't be coaxed closer.


Is is just me or is trespassing spelled wrong? I could see it if it was a handwritten sign, but a sign company spelling it wrong?

Brocky sat to watch the sheep. I snapped this picture 'cause I thought he looked so sweet just sitting there.


Another day, we decided to take Brockton to see the goats. They were much more friendly. They came running as soon as they saw us. Brockton loved them!









1 Comments:

Blogger Jana and Family said...

I saw you down there taking pictures one day. That little boy is so cute!

April 5, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home