Saturday, September 18, 2010

Marathon

Tracy ran the Top of Utah Marathon September 18th and won the Master's Division, setting a new record! For those of you who don't know (like me) that means those who are ages 40+. Also for those who may not know, Tracy won the St. George Marathon overall twice!!! He was also in the Olympic Trials. Unfortunately that was before I met him. He hasn't run much since we have been married, just started again this spring, so it's pretty impressive that he not only came in first in the Masters but set a new record.




Finished the race in 2:42:18 beating the previous record by 2 minutes.

He was pretty worn out at the finish. He asked me to go get his jacket. When I came back he had disappeared. I was afraid he had a heart attack and was in one of the ambulences sitting by the finish line. I found him getting a massage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home