Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Blog Post

I have no idea what I'm doing and don't even know if anyone will ever read this, but I just had to share this cute pic of my son's cute family! Isn't his baby darling? I am so proud of the young man my son has become. He is such a hard worker and such a loving husband and father. He picked the sweetest young woman to be his wife. My grandson is so full of energy, smiles and jumpies! I love them all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hooray your buttons worked!! Your header is so cute! So i still can't figure out the vector mask thingy... after i merge all visible layers the mask button goes gray. I'm so confused!

July 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I just found your blog and I'm reading...hope you don't mind. Cute grandson!!

September 3, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home